Hello, Westridge Wildcats!
SEP Conferences are here and will be held on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, February 6, 7 and 8.
We are excited to remind you that you can register from home on the internet. Registration will open Thursday, January 24, and close Sunday, February 3.
If you don’t have access at home, we will have a computer available in the school office for you to use.
- Click on the word Online Scheduler.
- Choose Westridge Elementary from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password: Westridge
- Enter your child’s PowerSchool ID # (lunch number). (If you don’t know it, then use the LOOK UP STUDENT ID)
- Verify your child’s birth date
- Check the box next to the teacher you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one child you can see all of your children’s teachers at the same time by clicking YES to the question: “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the same steps above for your other children. If you only have one child, answer NO to that question.
- You will see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that works best for your schedule with each teacher.
- Please enter your email address so you will be sent a reminder (your email will be kept private).
- Confirm your appointment details and print your parent/conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number in case you need to make changes.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Linda Phillips / 801-374-4870, or emailing Lindaph@provo.edu
We look forward to seeing you!