Last modified: July 3, 2019
Welcome to Second Grade. I have taught 25 years: 2 years teaching 7th & 8th grade in Montezuma Creek, Utah on the Navajo Reservation and the last 23 years in Provo School District: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and K-6 Music. I love to read and learn about everything, which might be why I’ve taught so many different grades and subjects. I absolutely love my job!
- Class Information
- important information, including attendance, behavior, birthdays, field trips, district calendar, and daily/weekly schedule.
- Love and Logic
- ClassDojo Parent Login
- This is how we communicate with each other! I use it everyday!
- PowerSchool Login
- Please check at least 3 times a week for grades and missing assignments.
- Wonder’s Login
- Username: 1st and last initial + 0 + student number; Password: wes123
- Trick or Treat for Unicef
- Lexia Core 5
- login To set it up enter my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This takes you to the student login page.
- Username: first name + initial of last name (example: elizabetht)
- Password: 123456
- Field Trip Information
List of items that would be helpful
Students will have an individual bin to store these things; nothing will be stored in desks. printable list of suggested items. Not required, but helpful!
Suggested items for Individuals
- 1 half inch 3-ring binder with plastic pocket front and back
- tab dividers, package with 5 with following labels: ClassDojo, Cafe/GR (for Guided Reading), Read Level/words, Writing, Math
- Three Composition books or Spiral notebooks–used for the following subject areas–different colors
- Reading Response
Suggested Items for the Whole Class
These are community items and will be placed where everyone can get to them when they are needed.
- Pencils – plain wooden only/no pencils with plastic coverings
- Black pens
- Stick glue – the large purple ones, they last the longest
- (black only) dry erase markers
- Water based markers–no sharpies
- Tissues! Tissues! Tissues